Milk Thistle oil, cold pressed, Zdravnitza, 60 capsules
- 100% natural product
- Cold pressed milk thistle oil
- Does not contain additives or harmful substances
- Supports the work of the liver and bile
Silybum marianum is a herbaceous annual to biennial plant in the Asteraceae family.
Milk thistle (also known as Silymarin) has been used in folk medicine for 2,000 years, mainly for the treatment of liver and bile diseases. Its active ingredient is thought to be a flavonoid complex called silymarin. Silibinin, the most active ingredient in silymarin, can inhibit the synthesis of 5-lipoxygenase, which is involved in the formation of free radicals, clear hydroxyl radicals and suppress tumor necrosis factor (TNF).
A number of scientific studies support the role of milk thistle as an antioxidant that reduces the formation of free radicals and affects cell growth and apoptosis (cell death), thus reducing inflammation and maintaining hepatic tolerance to oxidative stress, including damage caused by toxins such as carbon tetrachloride.
Useful properties of Zdravnitsa white thistle capsules:
Many systematic studies have examined the effectiveness of milk thistle in the treatment of liver disease, in particular alcoholic liver disease and hepatitis B and C. Prolonged use of thistle oil by Zdravnitsa (2-4 months) helps to disperse faster symptoms of bile retention and reduction in indirect bilirubin. Milk thistle oil has been scientifically proven to have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antitoxic effects.
Contained in milk thistle oil - Silymarin suppresses the development of formalin peritonitis and immunologically induced polyarthritis. It is believed that the antihepatotoxic action of silymarin is due to competitive interactions with the receptors for the relevant toxins in the hepatocyte membrane and to a more general membrane-protective action.
The protective and curative effect of silibin on the liver parenchyma is favored by the fact that about 80% of the administered dose is eliminated with bile.
Prolonged use of milk thistle oil helps to get rid of digestive problems caused by overeating.
Zdravnitsa milk thistle oil also helps with spleen problems.
Herbalists recommend milk thistle oil in the treatment of varicose veins and various pelvic disorders, including menstrual problems and kidney pain.
When can Zdravnitsa white thistle capsules be used?
- Liver diseases - cirrhosis, hepatitis, fatty liver degeneration;
- fatty degeneration of the liver caused by diabetes;
- inflammatory diseases such as prostatitis, urethritis, cervical erosion, anal fissures, hemorrhoids;
- diseases of the stomach, duodenum, pancreas;
- especially useful for the elderly with heart disease (atherosclerosis, ischemic heart disease), burns, eczema, neurodermatitis;
- Milk thistle oil has antiulcer effect and promotes healing of ulcers;
Beneficial effect of the thistle capsules of "Zdravnitsa":
- Lowering cholesterol levels;
- Reduction of cell division in cancer of the breast, lung, colon, prostate, cervix and kidneys;
- Reduction of cell damage caused by chemotherapy and radiation therapy;
- Prevention of Alzheimer's disease;
- Stabilization of blood sugar levels;
- Prevention of premature aging;
- Protection from sun damage and other problematic skin diseases;
- Fight against free radicals;
- Improving the symptoms of menopause;
- Prevention of intestinal and digestive problems;
- Improving the symptoms of red fly agaric poisoning (Amanita phalloides);
100% cold pressed milk thistle oil.
Excipients: gelatin, glycerin.
Ingredients in 1 capsule: 500 mg of milk thistle oil.
Ingredients in 2 capsules: 1000 mg of milk thistle oil.
How to use:
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 2 capsules daily with food.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not take by children! Do not use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The product is not a medicine and does not replace a varied diet.
Origin of milk thistle oil: Bulgaria
Origin of the capsules: Bulgaria
Packaging: 60 capsules x 500 mg
- Can be used by:Women
- Beneficial effect on problems with:Diabetes
Potency and sterility
Where to buy
|Monday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Sunday||9:00 - 19:00|
Delivery to your address