Coenzyme Q10, body support, 60 capsules, PhytoPharma
- Coenzyme Q10 is essential for life:
Coenzyme Q10 (Co Q10) is present in all cells of the body and helps to convert the food we eat into adenosine triphosphate, the fuel for all processes in the cell that require energy. It is important for the transfer of oxygen and energy between blood and cells, ie it is vital for the well-being of all cells, tissues and organs in the human body. When Coenzyme Q10 is deficient, cellular functions are affected, which can cause adverse physiological conditions.
- Coenzyme Q10 (Co Q10) and heart rate:
The heart and liver contain the largest number of mitochondria (fuel cells) concentrated in the tissues, ie they contain the largest amount of coenzyme Q10 and have the greatest need for this enzyme. The heart needs a constant supply of usable fuel for its continuous activity of shrinking and pumping blood, and is extremely sensitive to coenzyme Q10 deficiency.
- Coenzyme Q10 and LONGEVITY:
Coenzyme Q10 (Co Q10) helps with aging in the following ways:
Contributes to increasing energy and endurance to physical activity. Many older people say they do not have the strength to exercise. Coenzyme Q10 (Co Q10) helps to correct age-related decline in the immune system. Coenzyme Q10 (Co Q10) is also a powerful antioxidant that promotes the breakdown of free radicals and helps slow down cell aging.
- Coenzyme Q10 - ANTIOXIDANT:
Coenzyme Q10 (Co Q10) is a powerful antioxidant that helps stop the oxidation of lipids in the mitochondrial membrane, which oxidizes attacks the membranes and severely limits their energy potential. The process of energy production also generates free radicals, and coenzyme Q10 helps to destroy them.
- Coenzyme Q10 and FILLING:
Studies have shown that 50% of obese people are deficient in coenzyme Q10. Coenzyme is actually an integral part of energy production in cells and low-calorie foods can give a better result in weight loss than what is achieved through a restrictive diet.
Interaction with drugs:
- oral hypoglycaemic agents (medicines to lower blood sugar) and statins (medicines to lower cholesterol) reduce the effect of coenzyme Q10;
- coenzyme Q10 reduces the side effects of tricyclic antidepressants and phenothiazines;
- Coenzyme Q10 improves the beneficial effect of beta-blockers, which generally decreases with long-term treatment.
The food supplement is intended for use as an adjunct to the diet, which:
- helps to increase cellular energy levels;
- helps to increase endurance and improve the physical energy levels of athletes;
- supports the activity of the heart and circulatory system;
- favors the function of the immune system;
- helps to slow down the aging of cells.
Contents in 1 capsule: Coenzyme Q-10: 60 mg
How to use:
One capsule daily with food.
Packaging: 60 soft capsules
- Can be used by:Women
- Beneficial effect on problems with:Immunity
Tonus and energy
Where to buy
|Monday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Sunday||9:00 - 19:00|
Delivery to your address