Vitamin A, PhytoPharma, 60 capsules
Vitamin A is involved in the formation of the visual pigment of the retina of the eye. Strengthens vascular walls and reduces fatigue. Responsible for the adaptation of light / dark and color vision - improves night vision. Vitamin A is also necessary for the development and growth of the body, maintaining the integrity of epithelial structures, increases resistance to infections. Needed for proper functioning of vision, liver, thyroid gland.
The food supplement is used as an adjunct to the diet, which:
- supports the activity of the immune system;
- contributes to the normal functioning of vision;
- is necessary for the normal condition of the skin and mucous membranes;
- contributes to the normal course of iron metabolism.
Contents in 1 capsule:
- Vitamin A - 1450 mg RE (4833 IU)
- Beta carotene: 1 mg
Auxiliary ingredients: Sunflower oil, gelatin, glycerin.
How to use:
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one capsule daily with food.
Packaging: 60 soft gelatin capsules
- Can be used by:Children
- Beneficial effect on problems with:Immunity
Where to buy
|Monday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Sunday||9:00 - 19:00|
Delivery to your address