Elfdock (Inula Helenium L.), Dried Root, 50 g
It can be used for anemia, ulcer, gastritis, respiratory diseases, gastrointestinal cancers, hemorrhoids, etc.
Anti-inflammatory, antitussive and mucosal soothing action; suppresses the functions of the bronchial glands. It is used for coughs of various origins (colds, flu, tuberculosis), for stomach diseases (gastritis, ulcers), for painful and absent menstruation, as an aid for liver and bile disorders.
White comfrey is also used for gas, heartburn, difficult urination; in inflammation of the kidneys and bladder, dropsy, white discharge, dizziness, headache, seizures, rapid heartbeat, in inflammation of the prostate. It serves as a means of preventing premature birth. Roots soaked for 10 days in red wine (1:10) are drunk for coughs, to increase appetite, for strengthening in small children, as well as for inflammation of the sciatic nerve.
• in inflammatory diseases of the respiratory system
• bronchitis, lung diseases and others
• in inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, diarrhea, ulcer, gastritis
• stimulates appetite and improves digestion
• choleretic action, in diseases of the bile ducts
• for hemorrhoids, skin diseases, intestinal parasites, painful menstruation
Method of use:
1 tbsp. roots are placed in 500 ml of water. Boil for 10 minutes. Drink 100 ml before meals, 4 times a day.
For gargling with sore throat and gurgling with toothache, finely ground/crushed roots soaked in olive oil (1:10) are applied to rub the back, itching, hives.
- Can be used by:Children
- Beneficial effect on problems with:Weight
Potency and sterility
Where to buy
|Monday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Sunday||9:00 - 19:00|
Receiving to your specified address in Cyprus