Wild thyme herb
- Internal - Supports the functions of the respiratory tract. Supports the body with colds and coughs of various origins. What we read about you: Due to its rich content of essential oil, thyme has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, antispasmodic and carminative action. It also has a certain analgesic effect. Helps relax the nervous system.
- externally - can be used for baths for relaxation. It can also be used for gargling and rinsing the mouth.
Quick BuyJust 2 fields to fill in
The Latin name of the herb is Thymus serpyllum.
Description: Perennial herbaceous plant or shrub with creeping or recumbent stems, up to 30 cm and ascending flowering twigs with blue - red flowers. It has a pleasant smell. It blooms from May to August.
Chemical composition: Essential oil: thymol, p - cymol, carvacrol, linalool, triterpene acids, tannins and bitter substances, etc.
Usage: internally in the form of infusion of 1 cup of tea 3 times daily before meals. Externally: for gargling, washing, bathrooms.
- internally - 1 tablespoon is boiled with 250 ml of boiling water for 10-15 minutes.
- external - 50 g. of the herb is boiled in 1 liter of water for 10 minutes
Measure: envelope 70 g.
- Can be used by:Children
- Beneficial effect on problems with:Neurosis
Where to buy
|Monday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||9:00 - 15:00|
Delivery to your address