Selenium, food supplement, 60 softgel capsules, PhytoPharma
Selenium is a rare mineral found in the soil. It is estimated that 1 billion people on earth do not consume enough selenium. Selenium plays a key role in the human body, although humans need very little of it. It contributes to healthy immune function, DNA synthesis, reproductive health and the synthesis of thyroid hormones. Selenium is needed to maintain good health.
The food supplement is used as an adjunct to the diet, which:
- helps protect cells from oxidative stress;
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- contributes to the normal function of the thyroid gland;
- contributes to maintaining the normal condition of hair and nails;
- contributes to normal spermatogenesis.
Contents in 1 capsule:
Selenium - 100 mcg
Sunflower oil, Gelatin, Sunflower lecithin, Beeswax, Glycerin and Selenium (such as sodium selenite), Colorants: Titanium dioxide.
How to use:
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one capsule daily with food.
Packaging: 60 soft gelatin capsules
- Can be used by:Women
- Beneficial effect on problems with:Immunity
Potency and sterility
Where to buy
|Monday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Sunday||9:00 - 19:00|
Delivery to your address