Elderberry syrup, Sugar Free, Zdravnitza, 350 g
- 100% natural product
- Made in Bulgaria
- Sugar Free
- Suitable for diabetics Black elderberry is a shrub or tree with spreading branches and a white foam core.
The leaves are imparipinnate with 2-3 pairs of leaflets, 20 cm long. Individual leaflets are ovoid or oblong, pointed top shtitosennikopodobni complex inflorescences. They have a 5-toothed calyx, corolla yellowish, which consists of 5 fused at the base, widely blunted gum pads. Stamens are 5, with big yellow anthers.
• inflammation of the airways, colds, bronchitis, pneumonia, tuberculosis cough
• in gastrointestinal and liver diseases
• inflammation of the kidneys and the bladder
• rheumatism, gout, etc.
• Folk medicine prescribes elderberry and blood pressure, shortness of breath, difficulty urinating
• as a laxative, obesity, dropsy
• hemorrhoids, skin diseases
• as a reinforcing agent and neuralgia
Ingredients of elderberry syrup: Elderberry fruits, fructose, water, citric acid. After depressurisation be stored up to 1 month in the refrigerator.
Usage of elderberry syrup:
For adults: 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.
For children: 1 teaspoon 3 times a day. The dose may be doubled in influenza epidemics.
Packing: 350 g in a glass jar
- Can be used by:Children
- Beneficial effect on problems with:Immunity
Potency and sterility
Where to buy
|Monday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Sunday||9:00 - 19:00|
Delivery to your address