Folic Acid, PhytoPharma, 60 capsules
Folic Acid contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
Package Quantity: 60 capsules
Ingredients: view description
The food supplement is used as an adjunct to the diet, which:
- contributes to the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy;
- contributes to the normal synthesis of amino acids;
- contributes to the normal formation of blood;
- contributes to the normal metabolism of homocysteine;
- contributes to normal psychological function
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system;
- helps reduce feelings of exhaustion and fatigue;
- plays a role in the process of cell division;
- helps to increase the levels of folic acid in the mother's body. Low levels of folic acid are a risk factor for the development of neural tube defects in the developing fetus.
Sunflower oil, Gelatin, Sunflower lecithin, Beeswax, Folic acid and Glycerin.
Content in the recommended maximum daily dose: Folic acid - 400 µg
How to use:
One capsule daily with food.
Packaging: 60 soft, gelatin capsules
- Can be used by:Women
- Beneficial effect on problems with:Immunity
Where to buy
|Monday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Sunday||9:00 - 19:00|
Receiving to your specified address in Cyprus