Propolis Tincture, Non-Alcoholic , Zdravnitza, 30 ml
Propolis tincture is very effective flu, coughs, colds, tonsillitis, cold sores, wounds, etc.
Bee products such as honey, glue (propolis), bee pollen have proven their benefits for human health.
Propolis (bee cell) is a product that is gaining more and more popularity in Bulgaria and the world. Many effective natural products are based on bee glue.
Bee glue (propolis) is a resinous substance with proven antibacterial, antifungal, antifungal and antiviral properties. Collecting propolis, bees use it as a building material and to disinfect their hive. On average, one bee family collects from 100 to 300 grams of propolis per year. Bees collect bee glue from plants - the most common sources of propolis are poplars, willows, horse chestnuts, buckwheat and others. Literally the whole hive is covered with propolis, including the bees themselves, thus protecting them from harmful microorganisms.
What does bee glue (propolis) contain?
Bee glue has a complex chemical composition that determines its antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, radiation protection, anti-cancer and anti-tumor effects.
Bee glue contains nineteen compounds with different chemical structure. These compounds include a number of substances that belong to the flavonoid family. According to medical researchers, bee glue is rich in: Vitamin A (carotene), Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, biotin, array of bioflavonoids, albumin, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, silicon dioxide, potassium, phosphorus, manganese , cobalt, honey.
Propolis contains 500 times more bioflavonoids (vitamin P) than oranges. With the exception of vitamin K, bee glue has all the known vitamins. Of the fourteen minerals needed by the human body, propolis contains all of them except sulfur. Like royal jelly and bee pollen, bee glue also contains a number of unknown compounds that work together in sync to create a perfectly balanced, nutritious substance. Propolis also contains 16 types of amino acids.
Useful properties of glutinous tincture:
- Has a pronounced bactericidal and bacteriostatic effect on many pathogenic bacteria. Stored under normal conditions, propolis and its alcoholic extract retain their antibacterial activity for 3-4 years. Antibacterial substances are thermostable and practically resistant to high temperatures.
- The antifungal (antifungal) effect of propolis is strongly expressed against many of the causes of many diseases of the skin and hairy parts of the human body. Its effect on fungal diseases of the oral cavity, respiratory tract and gastrointestinal tract is particularly pronounced. The effective concentration in this case is 0.01%.
- The antiviral effect of propolis has been proven against influenza and herpes viruses;
- Analgesic effect. The effect occurs 5-10 minutes after application and lasts about 1 hour;
- Anti-inflammatory action - accelerates wound healing, especially severe decubitus ulcers after surgery. Rapid clearance occurs with reduction of exudation, formation of mature connective tissue at the site of necrotic tissue;
- Increases appetite;
- Hypotensive action - lowers blood pressure;
- Antisclerotic action;
- Anabolic effect;
- In the treatment of periodontitis, gingivitis and other pathological conditions in the oral cavity;
- Immunostimulating effect;
Propolis extract (10%) in aqueous solution and propylene glycol.
How to use:
Internal: 15-20 drops in a glass of lukewarm water, taken prophylactically in the morning before meals. For flu, cough, sore throat and lymphatic inflammation - it is recommended 3 times a day for 20 drops, 20-30 minutes before meals. For colds 5-10 drops in 10 ml of water are used as nasal drops. Several times a day 3-4 drops in each nostril.
Externally: glutinous tincture shows exceptional effects in diseases of the oral cavity - herpes, canker sores, gingivitis, periodontitis, glossitis, stomatitis and skin diseases - superficial injuries, acne, pustules, rashes, herpes. Skin diseases, as well as those of the oral cavity can be treated with a swab soaked in tincture. In diseases of the oral cavity, gargles with gluten tincture in water are recommended (ratio 1: 14 - 1 ml of tincture in 14 ml of water).
Packaging: 30 ml.
- Can be used by:Children
- Beneficial effect on problems with:Immunity
Where to buy
|Monday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Sunday||9:00 - 19:00|
Receiving to your specified address in Cyprus