Burdock Roots, 100 g
1. Burdock root has been shown to contain multiple types of powerful antioxidants, including quercetin, luteolin, and phenolic acids.
Antioxidants protect cells in the body from damage due to free radicals. They can help treat and prevent a number of different health conditions.
2. Burdock root has long been used to treat skin conditions such as acne and eczema. The anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of the root can help resolve skin problems when applied topically to the skin.
3. One of the most common uses of burdock root is to purify the blood. Recent evidence shows that burdock root contains active ingredients in its root system that can remove toxins from the bloodstream.
4. Burdock root can also act as a diuretic. Diuretics help remove water from the body, offering relief to people who retain water.
5. Burdock root is also used to prevent hair thinning and hair loss, relieve scalp irritation and increase hair growth.
Method of use - Burdock root
For internal use - boil 1 tablespoon of roots for 10 minutes in 500 ml of water, cover, strain and drink 100 ml 4 times a day before meals.
For external use - pour 1 tablespoon of root with 500 ml of water, boil for 30 minutes and strain. It is used for gargling, paws, washing hair, for healing wounds, for ulcers, for burns, for hemorrhoids.
Burdock root cut into pieces (Arctium lappa L., root)
- Can be used by:Women
- Beneficial effect on problems with:Kidneys
Hair loss and dandruff
Where to buy
|Monday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||9:00 - 19:00|
|Sunday||9:00 - 19:00|
Delivery to your address