• inflammation of the airways, colds, bronchitis, pneumonia, tuberculosis cough;
• in gastrointestinal and liver diseases;
• inflammation of the kidneys and the bladder;
• rheumatism, gout, etc.;
• Folk medicine prescribes elderberry and blood pressure, shortness of breath, difficulty urinating;
• as a laxative, obesity, dropsy;
• hemorrhoids, skin diseases;
• as a reinforcing agent and neuralgia
For adults: 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.
For children: 1 teaspoon 3 times a day.
The dose may be doubled in influenza epidemics.
Elderberry fruits, sugar, water, citric acid.
After depressurisation be stored up to 1 month in the refrigerator.
Packing: 350 g in a glass jar
|Delivery at the Akis Express office||3,50 €|
|Delivery at the Travel Express office||3,50 €|
|Delivery to your address||8,50 €|
Edi market https://www.facebook.com/Edimarket/
Zana Sense https://zanasense.com/
P. S. EVROPA https://www.facebook.com/pssupermarketltd/
Edi market https://www.facebook.com/edimarketcy/
Bulgarian Mini Market Chloraka https://www.facebook.com/Bulgarian-Mini-Market-Chloraka-670104473127532/