Guarana (Paullinia cupana) is a plant of the Sapindaceae family. Worry evergreen shrub with non-chiffon leaves and white flowers. Originated in South America (Venezuela and Brazil).
The Guarana is almost odorless, with a bitter and slightly astringent taste. Contains up to 6% caffeine and up to 25% catechinic tannins, some of which are caffeine-bound. Guarana is the richest in caffeine. It is used for the preparation of stimulating and refreshing beverages, for the production of food supplements with the same effect, and for the production of pure caffeine.
- Natural coffee substitute, contains caffeine in a more digestible form than it;
- intellectual and physical stimulation;
- increases mood, working capacity, libido;
- stimulates the exchange processes; decreases appetite;
- Increases the tone of the muscles and vascular walls;
- promotes the release of retained fluids from the body, actively participates in the fight against cellulite;
- a source of catecholamines, magnesium, vitamin K;
- has a proven tonic effect on body and mind;
- improves mental functions;
- suppresses the feeling of fatigue;
- stimulates lipolysis (decomposition of fat);
- increases the volume of blood vessels;
- relaxes the smooth bronchus muscles in the lung.
Favorable weight control.
Guarana (Paullinia cupana)
Content of one capsule: 400 mg of Guarana
Daily dose content: 1200 mg of Guarana
Excipients: gelatin, magnesium stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule three times a day with 200 ml of water.
Do not take this product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Consult a doctor before taking if you are taking prescription medicines.
Food supplement. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Do not use in children under 18 years of age. Do not use as a substitute for varied meals. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Packing: 100 capsules
|Receipt from the store Nicosia, kallipoleos 24a here||0,00 €|
|Delivery at the Akis Express office||3,50 €|
|Delivery at the Travel Express office||3,50 €|
|Delivery to your address||8,50 €|
Edi market https://www.facebook.com/Edimarket/
Zana Sense https://zanasense.com/
P. S. EVROPA https://www.facebook.com/pssupermarketltd/
Edi market https://www.facebook.com/edimarketcy/
Mini-market ''Finiotis'' https://www.facebook.com/minimarket.finiotis.5
Bulgarian Mini Market Chloraka https://www.facebook.com/Bulgarian-Mini-Market-Chloraka-670104473127532/