Vitamin D, sunflower oil, gelatin and glycerine.
Ingredients in 1 capsule: Vitamin D - 5 µg (200 IU)
Vitamin D is essential for maintaining your health. It is synthesized naturally in the body by the action of sunlight. The absence or decreased sunlight exposure limits the natural vitamin D synthesis in the body.
Vitamin D is involved in the metabolism of calcium and fosfor and helps to increase the absorption and deposited in bone and also contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of children's bones.
The recommended daily allowance (RDA) for children and adults is 5 μg (200 IU), a people over 60 years of SDA is 10 μg (400 IU).
The dietary supplement is administered as an adjuvant to diet that:
- contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system;
- contributes to the health of bones, teeth and muscles;
- promotes the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the body;
- participate in the process of cell division;
- is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
As a dietary supplement take:
- for adults - one or two capsules a day with meals;
- for children over 7 years - one capsule a day with food.
Packing: 60 capsules
|Delivery at the Akis Express office||3,50 €|
|Delivery at the Travel Express office||3,50 €|
|Delivery to your address||8,50 €|
Edi market https://www.facebook.com/Edimarket/
Zana Sense https://zanasense.com/
P. S. EVROPA https://www.facebook.com/pssupermarketltd/
Edi market https://www.facebook.com/edimarketcy/
Bulgarian Mini Market Chloraka https://www.facebook.com/Bulgarian-Mini-Market-Chloraka-670104473127532/