A key feature of amaranth is a high percentage of protein - about 17%. It contains all the essential amino acids, the amount of lysine is three times higher than that of other cereals. Amaranth is rich in sulfur-containing amino acids that are essential for the proper functioning of the liver and the normal development of newborns.
Amaranth contains 8% natural fats, the majority of which are unsaturated.
57% of the content of amaranth starch is, as the size of the granules is relatively low, which ensures a good solubility in water and better digestion by digestive enzymes. Amaranth is a product that can be included in the menu of small children and persons suffering from gastrointestinal disorders.
Amaranth is particularly useful for:
- People with gluten intolerance;
- People with gastrointestinal ailments;
- People working under difficult working conditions;
- All who play sports actively, rather expecting a child or maintain - a healthy and balanced diet;
- With curative intent using and open a plant that is characterized by astringent (seal tissue and reduce secretions), diaphoretic, diuretic, stimulant and tonic.
Moreover it applies to: bleeding, heavy menstruation, diarrhea, gastroenteritis, sores in the mouth and throat, swelling and sprains.
Suitable for the preparation of meals, soups, garnishes and more.
Nutritional values per 100 g:
Energy: 374 kcal / 1565 kJ
Carbohydrates: 66 g
Fat: 6.5 g
Proteins: 14.5 g
Packing: 250 g
|Receipt from the store Nicosia, kallipoleos 24a here||0,00 €|
|Delivery at the Akis Express office||3,50 €|
|Delivery at the Travel Express office||3,50 €|
|Delivery to your address||8,50 €|