The cod liver oil is a natural source of Vitamins A and E and Omega-3 essential unsaturated fatty acids.
A major component of fish oil is eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), which is an important fatty acid for the cardiovascular system.
Docosahexaenoic fatty acid (DHA) contained in Fever fish oil supports brain function.
Fish oil contains Vitamin A, which is necessary for the normal state of vision, skin, bones and teeth.
Fish oil contains Vitamin D, which promotes the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus in the body. It favourably affects muscles and supports immune function.
This natural formulation is supplemented with Vitamin E which is a powerful antioxidant and helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
The combination of Omega-3 fatty acids, Docosahexaenoic and eicosapentaenoic, with Vitamins A and D is used as a food supplement that has a positive effect, such as:
- favours the activity of the heart and circulatory system;
- contributes to better bone density;
- contributes to keep joints flexible;
- supports the immune system.
A daily intake of at least 250 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids (generally as EPA and DHA) will have a beneficial effect on your body.
Content in one capsule:
Cod liver oil: 990 mg
Vitamin E: 6.7 mg α-TE /10 IU/
Excipients: Gelatin, Glycerin.
Profile of unsaturated fatty acids in cod liver oil:
- Total Omega-3 triglycerides: 13% - 34% (128 ÷ 336 mg per capsule);
- Eicosapentaenoic acid: 7% - 16% (69 ÷ 158 mg per capsule);
- Docosahexaenoic acid: 6% - 18% (59 ÷ 178 mg per capsule).
Vitamin content (per capsule):
- Vitamin A - 300 μg RE (1,000 IU);
- Vitamin D - 2.5 μg (100 IU);
- Vitamin E - 6.7 mg α-TE (10 IU).
As a food supplement for adults, take one or two capsules daily with meals.
Packing: 30 capsules x 1000 mg
|Receipt from the store Nicosia, kallipoleos 24a here||0,00 €|
|Delivery at the Akis Express office||3,50 €|
|Delivery at the Travel Express office||3,50 €|
|Delivery to your address||8,50 €|