Glucoherb - herbal tincture to regulate blood sugar levels.
1 ml of tincture contain: alcoholic-aqueous extract with an alcohol content of 66% vol., corresponding to:
- Nettle (Urtica Dioica) seed - 80 mg
- Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale) root - 70 mg
- Blueberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L) leaves - 50 mg
Contents of a daily dose:
- Nettle (Urtica Dioica) seed - 240 mg
- Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale) root - 210 mg
- Blueberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L) leaves - 150 mg
Purpose: The combination is suitable to support the processes involved in carbohydrate metabolism.
Suggested Use: 25 drops (1 ml) dissolved in 100 ml of water, 3 times a day before meals. Daily intake of 75 drops (3 ml).
There may be a fine residue of herbal origin. Shake before use. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use during pregnancy and lactation. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking medication, consult a doctor before use.
Packing: 50 ml in a glass bottle and carton.
|Receipt from the store Nicosia, kallipoleos 24a here||0,00 €|
|Delivery at the Akis Express office||3,50 €|
|Delivery at the Travel Express office||3,50 €|
|Delivery to your address||8,50 €|